We commit to respecting your online privacy data. We further recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) you share with us. Information that is considered personal about you includes, but is not limited to, your name, address, email address or other contact information, and your bank account / Credit / Debit Card details.
In order to use this website, you are required to register yourself by providing the following information which includes, but is not limited to:
(2) User name;
(4) Mobile number;
(6) Address for communication;
(7) E-mail address; etc.
In addition to the above, we conduct surveys, polls and other information gathering tools on our website to get your feedback about various things such as your experience with our vendors, our website, the products and services offered, and so forth. We also collect information on browsing behavior, pages viewed, and other information required for analytics purposes.
You are therefore advised to re-read the Terms of Service on a regular basis. Should it be that you do not accept any of the modifications or amendments to the Terms, you should terminate your use of this website and the products and services offered through it with immediate effect.
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Our site’s online requisition form requires users to give us contact information (like your name, age, telephone number and email address), and demographic information (like your zip code/pin code). As a member you are required to provide a valid email address at registration and choose a username or alias that represents your identity on our website.
Certain information, such as your name, age, e-mail addresses, banking information, PAN Card details, etc. is collected in order to, among other things, verify your identity and for use as account numbers in our record system. Email addresses, Geolocations, Services viewed, any information entered in the contact us form, or any other form (feedback or otherwise) displayed on any section of the website, are also collected.
Information such as billing and account information, and other information incidental to providing Products or Services (including information about relatives) are also collected.
We use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of our Websites. “Cookies” are small files sited on your hard drive that assist us in providing customized services. We also offer certain features that are only available through the use of a “cookie”. Cookies help us provide information, which is targeted to your interests. Cookies may be used whether you register with us or not.
5. EXTERNAL LINKS ON WEBSITE
The Website may include hyperlinks to other web sites or content or resources. We have no control over any websites or resources, which are provided by companies or persons other than us.
You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and do not endorse any advertising, products or other materials on or available from such websites or resources.
6. OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Without limitation to the foregoing, your information may be used:
- To develop, enhance, market, sell or provide our products or services, or those of companies with which we have a commercial relationship;
- To issue invoices, administer accounts, collect and process payments;
- To provide tips or guidance on how to use our website, inform you of new features on our website, or provide other information that may be of interest to you;
- To personalize the service we provide to you, tailor your experience to your interests and make more appropriate recommendations;
- To send you e-mails, e-newsletters, personalized offers via direct messaging or other communications about our services, if you have subscribed to receive this information;
- To process and track your transactions and to send you information about our and our affiliates’, vendors’ and business partners’ products and services and other information and materials that may be of interest to you;
- To evaluate credit standing and to match credit bureau or credit reporting agency information; to investigate, detect and protect ourselves and other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activities.
- To effect a corporate transaction, in connection with the sale, merger, spin-off or other corporate reorganization of our corporation, where the information is provided to the new controlling entity in regular course of business;
- To audit compliance with our policies and contractual obligations;
- As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions; or for any other purpose to which you consent.
You further acknowledge that the website may contain information which is designated confidential by us and that you shall not disclose such information without our prior written consent.
Your information is regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party except as set forth in this and any other term of use applicable to our website.
8. OUR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
From time to time, we may disclose your Personal Information as follows:
- To those service providers and vendors with which you make arrangements through our website. We provide them with the Personal Information needed to make and complete the purchase, booking or reservation.
- To organizations that perform services for or on behalf of Carefinder.in, for example to provide customer service, deliver documents, ship items, process credit cards, for research, marketing, data processing, to measure the use of our website, to facilitate usage by a Visitor, or to offer credit card services or evaluate your creditworthiness. We will share with these companies only that Personal Information which they need to work on our behalf. Some of these service providers may be located in other countries.
- We may also disclose your information to our affiliates and non-affiliated business partners for their use both on our behalf and for their own business purposes. For example, our affiliates and business partners may use such information to send you information about their products, services, other information and materials that may be of interest to you.
- To protect ourselves against liability or prevent fraudulent activity; or where it is necessary to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit any damages that we may sustain.
- We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement and other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability.
- We gather up data such as personally identifiable information and disclose such information in a non-personally identifiable manner to advertisers and other third parties for other marketing and promotional purposes. However, in these situations, we do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to identify you personally. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisement on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons) to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous.
9. ACCESSING, REVIEWING AND CHANGING YOUR PROFILE
Following registration, you can review and change the information you submitted during registration. If you change any information we may keep track of your old information. You can change your registration information such as: name, address, city, state, zip code, country, phone number, and profile.
To remove your profile so that others cannot view it, contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will retain in our files information you have requested to remove for certain circumstances, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our terms and conditions. Further, such prior information is never completely removed from our databases due to technical and legal constraints, including stored ‘back up’ systems. Therefore, you should not expect that all of your personally identifiable information will be completely removed from our databases in response to your requests.
10. CONTROL OF YOUR PASSWORD
When you sign up to become a Member, you will also be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. It is important that you protect it against unauthorized access of your account and information by choosing your password carefully, and keeping your password and computer secure by signing out after using our services
11. OTHER INFORMATION COLLECTORS
13. DISPUTES AND JURISDICTION